"Key Club is an international student-led organization which provides its members with opportunities to provide service, build character and develop leadership."
"To develop competent, capable, and caring leaders through the vehicle of service."
The core values of Key Club International are leadership, character building, caring, and inclusiveness.
What Is Key Club?
- Key Club is a organization that is used in high schools around the world. Key Club is centered around volunteer work. Giving back to your local town or community is a huge part of what members do. There are many opportunities for students to volunteer, and you can choose when you would like to volunteer and when you don't or can't.
What's In It For Me?
- There are many benefits to being a Key Club member. Members accumulate hours by doing service, and volunteering. The more hours you get the more rewards from your high school or even colleges are possible. Joining Key Club can help students get involved in multiple ways.
How Do I Join?
- Anyone can join Key Club all you have to do is talk to Coach Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) and pay your dues and for a t-shirt! If you are interested in running for a position such as president or vice president, you sign up for the position and key club members get to vote.
Examples Of Volunteer Work
- Helping pack or deliver Meals on Wheels
- Cleaning up the cemetery
- Ringing bells for the Salvation Army
- Helping serve the local Thanksgiving meal
- Serving breakfast to veterans on Veterans Day
- Donate cans for a food drive
- Writing letters to military members that are away from their homes
- Earth Day project
- Sell programs at rodeo
Created by Michele Baker